For the very best advice on where to stay, what to do, how to get about and what's on, contact one of our five tourist information centres (TICs). They're fully equipped to help you find your way and are part of the Visit Wales approved network of TICs, so you can be sure that our friendly staff know what they're talking about.
They can help you in a million and one ways:
- If you want help booking accommodation.
- Planning an itinerary.
- Deciding what to see and do.
- Finding out what's on and buying tickets to local performances.
- Or finding locally made souvenirs.
There are also three tourist information outlets, based at seasonal attractions across Monmouthshire.
These carry a range of brochures and leaflets but don't offer a manned tourist information service.
- Abergavenny National Park & Tourist Information Centre
- Caerleon Tourist Information Centre
- Caldicot Tourist Information Outlet (Seasonal)
- Chepstow Tourist Information Centre
- Monmouth Tourist Information Outlet